LEAD GLOBAL WEB PERFORMANCE (M/F)
Goodgame Studios is Europe?s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany?s most successful technology businesses. With more than 1000 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 220 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Lead Global Web Performance (m/f), you will work to create our technical performance optimization team (20+ people with different areas of expertise). Your multi-disciplinary team will be tasked with ensuring that our games and web systems (e.g. landing pages, shop, game servers) achieve cutting-edge performance on a global scale. To do this, you will take into account all relevant internet mechanisms and parameters (e.g. DNS, topology). You will also be responsible for analyzing and monitoring the KPIs of crucial systems on a continuous basis, and advising other departments on improvements that are to be implemented.
-Create and manage our technical performance optimization team
- Define and revise target KPIs
- Analyze and monitor performance according to the defined KPIs
- Coordinate analysis and monitoring activities
- Report regularly to the management and other departments
- Initiate and track tasks to improve performance in other departments
- Establish company-wide awareness of the importance of technical performance
- Completed university degree or apprenticeship in IT
- Many years' professional experience in software projects in an online environment, with a focus on international performance and a data-driven approach to problems
- Experience in team management (including disciplinary leadership and hiring)
- Preferably in-depth knowledge of performance optimization and infrastructure analysis
- Outstanding communication skills, a results-oriented working approach and a quick mind
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
How to Apply
Your contact person for this job offer is Anett Luckstein.
Please apply in english at itjobs [at] goodgamestudios [dot] com